Model Question Paper of FC for BA/BSc/BCom II Year (M.P.)
BA/BSc/BCom II Year (M.P.)
Foundation Course - English Language (Old Course)
Section A (Objective Type Questions)
Q.1. Choose correct option: 1x5=5
1. Tree has been composed by:
c. Tina Morris
2. Nissim Ezekiel is:
a. an American poet
b. a British poet
c. an Indian poet
d. a German poet
3. Hamid is a character of:
c. The Lost Child
d. The Fox
4. Lencho is a firm believer of:
5. Ram is ........University student.
Section - B (Short- Answer Type Questions)
Q.2. Attempt any five of the following questions: 2x5=10
1. How do the trees sing?
2. What made the scorpion hide beneath a sack of rice?
3. Who was stung by the scorpion?
4. How did the peasants try to paralyse the evil one?
5. How old was Hamid?
6. Where was Hamid going?
7. What did Hamid purchase in the fair?
8. What did Lencho hope for?
9. Why did Lencho write a letter to God?
10. What is the name of the author of 'Letter to God'?
Section - C (Long- Answer Type Questions)
Q.3. Attempt any two of the following questions: 7 ½x2=15
1. Write the summary of Tree.
Write the summary of Night of the Scorpion.
2. Write a short note on comprehension
Discuss the important elements of CV.
3. Write a paragraph on Your Country.
Write a short essay on Terrorism.
4. Write a letter to your friend describing a function in your college.
Write an application to the Principal of your college to publish the result immediately.
|Sandal S Anshu, Satna|